Dr. Neely is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of emergency medical conditions as well as the management of chronic diseases affecting the cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, urologic, renal, endocrine, and musculoskeletal systems.
As a member of Destinations Direct Primary Care you’ll have access to:
The complete management of most acute and chronic medical conditions and/or a referral to an appropriate specialist.
Coughs, colds, flu, Covid-19 symptoms, sprains, strains and, other musculoskeletal complaints, sinus and ear infections, sore throat, fever, gastrointestinal complaints, diarrhea, back pain, strep tests, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, urinary tract and kidney infections, rashes and minor disease affecting the skin, other non-life-threatening medical issues.
- Cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, coronary artery disease (CAD), congestive heart failure (CHF), arrythmias, venous status disease, etc.
- Respiratory disease such as asthma and COPD..
- Gastrointestinal problems such as gastritis, acid reflux (GERD), irritable bowel disease, chronic pancreatitis, gallstones, etc.
- The metabolic syndrome including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and diabetes. We manage both insulin and non-insulin dependent Type II diabetics however, all Type 1 diabetics will be referred to an endocrinologist.
- Rheumatology such as arthritis
- Mental health such as anxiety and depression
- Non-narcotic pain management
- Other chronic diseases within the scope of general internal medicine.
- All complex cases will be referred to an appropriate specialist.
Annual adult, school, athletic, and DOT
Complete preventative health care and screening
Procedures, Test and, Treatments
- Skin procedures - cryotherapy, laceration repairs, abscess drainage, routine wound care
- Breathing Treatments
- Joint Injections
- Injections for Migraine Headache
- Laboratory testing and urinalysis through Quest Diagnostic
- Pregnancy testing
Nutrition, diet and, exercise counseling
(Limited for those who are acutely ill and cannot come to the office. We do not care for totally home bound or nursing home patients.) House call with incur an additional $100 charge.
List of Uncovered Services (not comprehensive):
- Lab work (although heavily discounted)
- Specialist care
- Physical therapy/OMT
- Surgical procedures
- UC/ED visits
Destinations Direct Primary Care offers telemedicine as part of your full membership or, as a stand-alone service. Telemedicine is excellent for those who would like to see a doctor at their convenience but save the time, expense, and hassle of a clinic visit. We are happy to see you but, please keep in mind complex medical problems are best managed in person.
Why join Destinations Direct Primary Care?
- Do you want more time with your doctor?
- Do you want greater access to your doctor?
- Do you want your doctor to focus as much on prevention as on cure?
- Do you want a clear picture of your healthcare costs?